Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five Minute Friday {LONELY}


Five Minute Friday
 In an attempt to begin writing again and get those creative juices flowing,  I decided to join up with 5 minute Friday this week.
 
You are given a one word prompt... then put 5 minutes on the clock and just write.  Don't edit, don't over think, just WRITE!

Today's word is  LONELY.  Hmmm  ok 3...2..1... GO!

Lonely
pain. grief. burdened
feeling ALONE
but am I?
no,
Not alone. 
sympathy. empathy. blessings 
a hug
an email
a call
flowers
dinner
groceries
a card
a hand written note

all reminders that He will never leave you alone.

sometimes feeling LONELY but not ALONE.


These are all ways I have been touched over the last 6 weeks.  I have so much to be thankful for.  My prayer is that my eyes and heart will be open to the needs of those around me... those who are hurting, broken and lonely... that they also will know they are not truly alone.


My first 5 minute Friday! Want to join in?  take a look here for more info.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Let me know you popped by and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.