Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Adventure begins...

I am blogging..again! I need a place to put down the thoughts swirling around in my head. I also hope for this blogging journey to connect me with others following similar paths. As I have been reading through blogs (mainly of other homeschoolers) I have learned so much, been encouraged, been inspired, been refreshed, but mainly have come to realize that as humans we aren't all that different... we have the same struggles & basic needs. This will be the place I chronicle our journey as we begin this new chapter of our lives. It will be the place I record all that I am learning as a Christian wife, mother, daughter, friend, scrapbooker, teacher, photographer (at least an aspiring one :) crafter and all the other hat's I wear! Let the adventure begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Let me know you popped by and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.