Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yummy Valentine's Day Dessert


I was in the grocery store at 4:45 today (store closes at 5pm) to get stuff for dinner (because I still can't get myself back on track with meal planning thus I am in the grocery store EVERY day ugh!) This week I vow to get back to being ORGANIZED!!! Anyway, I decided that since I hadn't really done anything for Valentine's Day (not a holiday we really celebrate although JDF and I did go out for dinner with another couple last night) I would make a special dessert for dinner. I have this perfect recipe for biscuits that my friend Amie shared on her Facebook wall about a month ago. I have made them about 3 or 4 times since then and the recipe truly is EASY, NO FAIL and DELISH!! Today I increased the sugar to 2 TBS, used a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the biscuits, sprinkled sugar on top and baked them. I let them cool then served them with sliced strawberries and pink whipped cream. It was a hit! Fast, easy, simple... Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Let me know you popped by and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.