Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Most Beautiful Flowers

Almost every day Eli brings me flowers.

I love flowers and before this almost daily ritual I would have said my favourite flowers were tulips or roses or gerber daisies.

            But 
                my 
                     heart 
                             melts 
each time this little sweet boy comes it with fist full of dandelions,  a lone Bermudiana or some other bloom he has plucked from the lawn.  I place them in a tiny bottle in the kitchen where I can see them all day.  They usually only last the day but i can be sure to have a fresh replacement the next day.

Who would have thought that my favourite flowers would now be beautiful weeds? One of the perks of motherhood!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Let me know you popped by and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.