Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Old School House Magazine: A Freebie!



One of the first resources I became familiar with when we were considering homeschooling was The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine.   TOS is a quarterly magazine with articles and resources pertinent to homeschooling families.  In addition, the company offers a website which is full of helpful articles, product reviews and encouragement. I have always found the website helpful and informative, keeping me in the loop with new curriculum and other homeschool related products.  This year I have joined the TOS Crew, a team of bloggers who are given products to review.  I am excited to be a part of The Crew! 

Intrigued.. want to check out the magazine?

TOS is offering their brand new Summer digital edition of the magazine totally free with no strings attached.

Enjoy this free gift from TOS—no registration or email address required to view the magazine! Take a peek here. Then share the link with your friends by clicking on the share button at the top of the magazine pages.

Go take a look at the  of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Let me know you popped by and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.