Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My first Blog Award!!!!

Blogging our home school journey is a way for me to stay focused, be encouraged (when I look back and see what we have accomplished) and connect with other moms around the world doing the same thing. I have already met some wonderful friends through blogging, one in particular is Mama Jenn! Her blog was one of the first I found when I started exploring homeschooling.. she is such an inspiration to me as she is a mom to a daughter and TWO sets of twin boys ... and the oldest is only 6!!!! When I feel myself becoming weary I think of her!!! Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was honoured when she awarded me with this Friend Award!! Thanks Jenn!!!

So I now pass this award to my friend Vanessa who has been my friend since we were little kids... she inspires me because after studying architecture and working in that field for a while she decided to go back to school... to MEDICAL school!!! And she has done all this while raising kids! I am proud of her for all she has accomplished. She has just started blogging and I can't wait to follow her adventures here!


1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Let me know you popped by and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.