Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pin it Do it: Week 2



Welcome to week 2 of the Pin it Do it challenge. It has been quite a week around here with the first week of school. It feels good to have some routine back. I managed to fit in a couple of easy Pinterest inspired ideas.



My favourite was this clever idea to use a magazine type holder to hold kitchen items.  I have been frustrated with the loose boxes of ziploc bags that get tossed around the cupboard.  I can never find the size bag that I need when I need it.  I didn't have any magazine holders laying around and a trip to town with 4 kids to look for one was not and option but I did have a perfect size cereal box that I managed to recycle in to the perfect solution!  My plastic storage bags are now neat and tidy and in one place!  Here's my cereal box version:




The original was pinned  from Chica and Jo who have lots of great ideas.


OK, your turn....Come on, link up!
Read here to see how this challenge came about and the posting rules and then feel free to link up using the linky below. You will have until Friday evening to link up. I can't wait to see how everyone is bringing Pinterest into real life!!

1 comment:

  1. I think using a cereal box for a magazine holder is actually a pin that I have! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Let me know you popped by and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.